WHAT IS HONEYCOMB BOARD?
Taking its name from the visual resemblance to a bee’s honeycomb, honeycomb board has a hexagonal inner cellulose structure that is sandwiched between specially treated boards.
- Due to its structure, honeycomb board has high compression properties (how much pressure it can withstand before breaking). It can withstand impact and high loads.
- Honeycomb board offers excellent rigidity and is hard-wearing.
- It is environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable and non-toxic.
- Honeycomb board is also economical – it uses a minimum amount of material to reach minimal weight and minimal material cost. It provides outstanding value for its level of strength and rigidity.
- Due to its minimal weight, honeycomb board is easy to transport and move.