MADE FROM HONEYCOMB BOARD
Taking its name from the visual resemblance to a bee’s honeycomb, honeycomb board has a hexagonal inner cellulose structure that is sandwiched between specially treated boards.
- Due to its structure, honeycomb board has high compression properties (how much pressure it can withstand before breaking). It can withstand impact and high loads.
- Honeycomb board offers excellent rigidity and is hard-wearing.
- It is environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable and non-toxic.
- Honeycomb board is also economical – it uses a minimum amount of material to reach minimal weight and minimal material cost. It provides outstanding value for its level of strength and rigidity.
- Due to its minimal weight, honeycomb board is easy to transport and move.
|Dimensions||110 x 60 x 45 mm|
|Print | Colour||
001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010, 011, 012, 013, 014, 015, 016, 017, 018, 019, 020, 021, 022, 023, 024, 025, 026